3/24/2011

challenge 5

What is identity, belonging and cultural hybridity? And how are these concepts important for Professional pedagogical work?




We draw a own pie chart and discuss about ‘why did you do that?’ with group mates. We compared each other pie chart.

My pie chart:
















In my opinion about ‘why did you organized these parts?’ :


Family/Friends:

I caught up the largest part of this. Because I love very much my family and friends. I think too highly of persons. My family and friends to be always by my side. Especially our family protects us always. We overcome the our life with our family and friends. It is very good feeling.

Nationality:

Our first goal should be good citizen. Our country maintenance to us. We should like our nation. We should to stand our nation in good. So my nationality become than my family and friends for me.

Ethnic/Languages/Religion:

Religion is very important for me. Because a faithless person doesn’t to obtain no support and the person to be defeated to life. Everyone to check up all religions and choose the suitable someone for own. My religion is islam and I organized my life according to quran.
To learn a foreign language is very nice. A language = a human
You can talk with very much humans in the different country when you have foreign languages. In this way you to be knowledgeable about the other cultures. This is a good thing form me.

Work/study:
Human must work for to maintain own life. We can have a good job if we study so study is important for our life. We must study for to have knowledge. We understand everything in this world when we study.

Cosmopolitan:

Cosmopolitanism, the idea that all of humanity belongs to a single moral community. The idea is not important for me than the other parts.

Diaspora and multi-level religions group:

I caught up the smallest parts of these. Because to be group is not important for me. I think everyone should know all religions and they should respect each other’s religion.














And than our teacher gave a list of concepts. We check the list and we made a group concept map with group mates and discuss about this map.

Our map:















List of my personal choice:

  • Identity; each human has got a identity. We recognize humans with their identities. It is very important for a person.
  • Social solidarity; ıt must be in among peoples. Peoples must help to each other everytime.
  • Appearance; we do not understand person’s identity when we look at his/her appearance. We must not be prejudiced to person’s appearance.
  • Consciousness; we should have knowledge in every issue. In this way we can be consciousness.
  • Bilingual/multilingual; ı have got multilingual friends. I think they are very lucky.

                          MY CV

PERSONAL DETAILS

Surname:        
Erkan
Gender:

Female
First Names:  
Cansu
Nationality:
Turkish

Date of Birth: 

02 Oct 1989



KEY SKILLS/COMPETENCIES
  • A good listener
  • Patient
  • Helpful
  • Disciplined
  • Open to criticism

EDUCATION







From-To
(Feb 24 - June 1 /2011)

Educational Institution (name and location)


Professionshojskolen UCC Blaagard/Kdas Denmark
 
I am studying as an Erasmus-exchange student in UCC College. This is my third year as a university student.
I following these subjects; English, Danish, religion, globlazation course, teaching practice.











From-To
(Sep 8/2008-
June 4 2012)







(Sep 4/2004
June 8/2008)



(Sep 4/1996-
June 14/2004)

Educational Institution (name and location)


Afyon Kocatepe University in Afyonkarahisar/Turkey: 
My department is elementary teaching. I wiil be primary school’s teacher (ages of group 7-11) one year later. I have got all subjects(mathematics, Turkish, life science, history, first riding and writing, music, physical education, art, drama) in this school. I have been learning ‘how do you teach?’



Buca Betontaş High School İzmir/Turkey






Tütün İhracatçıları Birliği Primary School İzmir/Turkey







PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE



From-To
(July 1 – Sep 16 /2010)

Employer name & type1

Side Corolla Hotel Antalya/Turkey

 

Job Title (Full-time/part-time)

Waitress  (Full time)

 
 
OTHER RELEVANT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE

·         I was Project Manager in TOG (Society Voluntary Foundation) (Sep 8/2008 – June 1/2009)
·         I did  voluntary teaching in Protection Society (Oct 1/2008 – May 20/2009)
·         I was a voluntary tutor in Private Course (Sep 28/2008­ – June 20/2010)
·         I have got a folk-dance licence by in-service course



INTERESTS
  • To look around
  • Read book
  • listen to melody of religious
  • cooking
  • children
  • to try new something
  • travel




    No comments:

    Post a Comment